Orders & Returns
Payment & Shipping
How can I use the products?
What should I do when I receive my package?
- Once you receive and open your package, please refrigerate the cheeses as soon as possible.
What is the shelf life of received product?
- CheeseButta has a shelf life of 45 days once opened and kept in the refregerator. CheeseButta may also be frozen for up to 1 year.
- CheeseButta Cheese Ball-Bites, are good for up to 4 months in the vacuum seal, ONCE Opened they have a shelf life of 14 days and must be kept in the refrigerator.
Can I freeze the products?
- Yes, the CheeseButta® can be frozen for up to 1 year.
- The Cheese Ball-Bites are good for 14 days once opened.
Who should I contact if I have any questions?
- For any request, you can contact our Customer Service team at email@example.com or message on our website.
How do I get my free Snack Pack Cheese Ball-Bites?
- Add $25 or more to your shopping cart
- Add your favorite Snack Pack Cheese Ball-Bite to the shopping cart
- The discount will automatically be added in your cart.
Is this sold in stores?
- We are currently working on distribution for larger retailers and are expecting to be in local PNW grocery stores in 2023.
- We sell at our production facility in Vancouver WA, and at a few retail locations in Longview WA
What are our store hours/where are you located?
- We are located at 5139 NE 94th Ave Suite F Vancouver, WA 98662. We are open from 10am-4pm Monday-Friday. We are closed on all federal holidays.
Where are the products made?
- We make our CheeseButtas and Cheese Ball-Bites in house at our production facility. Everything is made in small batches by hand, we package and label everything in house as well.
Where do our ingredients come from?
- We locally source our dairy products from Glenview farms here in the PNW.
- We use only natural ingredients such as Roasted Garlic, Smoked Bacon and Habanero's which are the freshest at the time of production.
- We do not add any fillers, nitrates or chemicals, nothing artificial and our cheese ball bites are 100% Keto friendly.
- Our products are Gluten Free & Grain Free.
Why do we use margarine?
- Margarine was used in the original recipe (** Trade Secret), It does blend with the butter and cheeses to create the savory flavors when melted and at the same time holds together the butter and cheese (see images)
What is your refund policy?
- Please vist our Refund Policy page for more details.
How can I place an order?
- When you finish shopping, click “Checkout” to place your order. All the items in your shopping cart will appear in the order during checkout. If you don’t want to order one or several items, just delete them from your shopping cart.
- For the checkout, you will need to enter the following:
- Your email address and password
- The delivery address
- Your payment information
- You will be able to verify your information in checkout. If nothing has to be changed, click on “Checkout”.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail that your order is being processed.
- You will receive a second e-mail to notify you when your order has been shipped.
How can I cancel or change my order?
- You can cancel or change an order within 1 hour after having placed it by contacting us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do I need an account to place an order?
- You can create an account if you want to register your data. It will be easier for your future orders.
How can I return a product?
- CheeseButta® items are final sale. If a product arrives damaged, our Customer Service will work with you to provide you with the best solution.
What happens if I don't receive my ordered package?
- FedEx usually makes X delivery attempts before the package is returned to CheeseButta.
- As we ship fresh and perishable products, we are unable to reship a package returned by FedEx. It will be processed as a return.
- You should take this in consideration while selecting your shipping address for your order.
What is your shipping policy?
- Please visit our Shipping Policy page for more details.
What days do you ship products?
- Monday & Tuesday each week.
- We ship on those two days to ensure that your package will get to you in the 2-day time frame, sometimes with delays and weekends packages can get stuck on their route and since our products are perishable, we do not want to take any chances of your products spoiling before they arrive.
Which payment methods are accepted?
- CheeseButta® accepts payments by credit card, Paypal, Apple Pay, and Google Pay.
What is the shipping method?
- CheeseButta® ships via FedEx and USPS.
Where does CheeseButta® ship?
- We only ship within the contiguous United States and do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or addresses with P.O. Boxes.
When are the cheeses shipped?
- Orders are generally shipped on Monday and Tuesday each week. You may also request expedited shipping methods by reaching out to us directly at email@example.com.
- Our tamper-resistant packaging helps keep our product preserved during transit as long as it isn't opened or damaged.
How long will it take for my cheese to arrive?
- We process orders once the payment authorization and verification have been obtained. We ship via FedEx, delivering within one (1) to two (2) days.
- Delivered to your door.
- Please note we ship from Monday & Tuesday Only.
- No shipments on Thursday- Friday-Saturday or Sunday to avoid the cheese being stuck in transit during the weekend.
How will my cheese be delivered?
- We ship our products in insulated boxes with ice bricks to ensure it stays cool.
- FEDEX 2-day Shipping also helps ensure the product will arrive safely.
What are the shipment's fees?
- FedEx Cost for 2-Day shipping: $19.95
- Guaranteed Delivery to your Door.
- Free Shipping on Orders over $69
- Shipped with cold bricks & insulation
Why is the shipping charge so high?
- We charge $19.95 because we use Fed-Ex 2-day guaranteed to your door shipping, and we also add ice bricks and insulation into each package to ensure it gets to its final destination at the proper temperature.