Grilled cheese sandwiches are a staple in many households, and when done right they can be absolutely delicious. Using CheeseButta can take your grilled cheese sandwich to the next level of cheesy goodness. CheeseButta isn't your ordinary butter, it's a spread made with real cheese that adds a delicious cheesy flavor. Here's how to make the best grilled cheese sandwich with CheeseButta.
- 2 Slices of your favorite bread
- 2 Slices of cheese (cheddar, Swiss, or any other cheese of your choice)
- 2 Tablespoons of CheeseButta
- Spread 1 tablespoon of CheeseButta on each slice of bread.
- Place a slice of cheese on each slice of bread.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and place the sandwich on the skillet.
- Cook the sandwich for 2-3 minutes until the bottom of the sandwich is golden brown and the cheese starts to melt.
- Flip the sandwich and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes until the other side is golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- Enjoy your delicious Grilled Cheese with CheeseButta!
Using CheeseButta to make your grilled cheese sandwich is a great way to take your sandwich to the next level. The real cheese in the spread adds a delicious cheesy flavor that you won't get from regular butter. Give it a try and you won't be disappointed!